Find A Song: 80's music video with man singing in an empty room?

I think it's from the 80's and involves a man singing in a suit, I think he has a quiff as well and the song is not very heavy and not fast. When I think of the song I think of some name like rick or Richard, and he may have been some sort of 80's heartthrob.

The video is him standing in a room with a microphone and in my head it looks like an abandoned church or something. He may be doing a weird dance/sway to the music as well

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Song and Music Questions.

Be Sure To Bookmark This Site!

Search This Site:

Sign up for's free monthly newsletter, Who Sang It, to be informed of additions to this site as well as to learn some fun music facts...

Enter Email Address

Enter First Name


Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you the newsletter.