70s rock song about a girl named, Cornelia
(Los Angeles, CA)
1. I believe this love rock song originated in the 1970s.
2. The singer is a man. The predominant musical instrument in the background is guitar.
3. In the song, a man repeatedly mentions the name of a young woman he is in love with, "Cornelia".
4. The style of the music is reminiscent of the 70s band, Gallery, and, Edison Lighthouse, but this song is a solo.
5. The name of the song is NOT 'Cornelia'. I have tried searching on the Internet but cannot find it.