Can't remember lyrics, title or band - video consisted of black and white
Going out on a limb here. Gonna hope people have heard of the song or know the artist.
I first heard the song in the middle/second half of 2017. For a while my friend would send me song recommendations to broaden my music taste.
Only a few days ago did I start thinking of the songs that she sent me, and I wanted to play them again. I've asked my friend and she can't remember, so I'm going to describe it as best I can. Now some moments may not have happened, but I'm hoping what I give as clues can lead me to my sanity once more!
1) I saw the video on YouTube, but I can't find the video in my YouTube history.
2) the genre was (I want to say) indie. But not your typical indie if that makes sense.
3) I think the video consisted of black and white, or people in very formal clothing, think funeral.
4) at one point I believe, there was a part where there was a family on a beach, all walking all sad.
5) the artist is present as one of the main people in the video. He's almost the story teller.
That's all I cab think of, its pitiful I know. But I listened to the song and its video on a UK YouTube app, and I think it was a worldwide thing.
If you can help, I'll be eternally grateful.
Thank you in advance!